Only worn a few times. Original tags still attached. Recently lost a ton of weight so I need to find a smaller mesh jacket.
QR Code Link to This Post
Fabulous jacket with tons of built in protection and layers, yet lots of air flow and ventilation during the ride.
The non-air version currently sells for $1,800 new.
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is the global leader in designing, developing and manufacturing the most advanced motor sports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world's highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, KLIM builds gear for the most demanding riders.
• Heavy duty Kevlar mesh construction with amazing tear and abrasion resistance
• Stretch panels at elbow, shoulder for full range of motion
• Large panels of Superfabric Material at shoulder and elbow for excellent abrasion resistance
• Reflective mesh material placement for increased low-light and dark-conditions visibility integrated armor systems
• D30 Xergo shoulder and elbow pieces (meet and exceed newest proposed CE level 2 limb protector standards [Pren1621-1:2011])
• D30 Viper Pro - level 2 back piece (exceeds level 2 impact performance standards for CE certification EN1621-2 testing) cargo, comfort and internals
• Eight external pockets: 2 upper chest, 2 lower center front, 2 large side hip pockets, 1 rear center back pouch and 1 upper left spot pocket
• Two internal chest pockets and 1 hidden pocket
• External hydration system pocket with external hose routing option over right shoulder to hose clip on right chest
• 1 fully seam sealed removable roll top "dry bag" for delicates/electronics/wallet, etc.
• Klim id / emergency id pocket on left forearm (register your jacket online to build your custom id card)
• Vertically adjustable/removable kidney belt provides support and stability
• Full circumference jacket-to-pants zip
• Leatt-Compatible zip-off upper collar
• Premium-quality leather Trim-Pittards Microvent leather at wrists and collar
• Moisture-wicking mesh internal liner
• Waterproof treated Rock Tex 660
• Variable Flow ventilation system with waterproof zippers
• CE Certified armor (shoulders & elbows); Off-Road Motorcycle Jackets