compensation: Competitive Pay and Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This position is responsible for keeping inventories accurate through receiving, inspecting, storing, kitting production supplies, and inventory cycle counts. The inventory control specialist has the primary responsibility maintaining accurate inventory levels and supporting operations by managing internal and external inventory movement, physical tracking and ERP documentation.
Job Duties include:
• Creation of Work orders
• Ensure inventory counts are completed regularly and in a timely manner
• Regulate and manage movement of inventory throughout the facility
• Receive inventory using inventory management software (NetSuite) daily
• Work closely with management to ensure adequate inventory levels are present and movement is
adequately supporting the production schedule
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to provide accurate, thorough, and consistent information when
accomplishing a task such as; ability to check documents and Packing Slips to ensure accuracy
• Good organizational skills and skilled in setting priorities that move projects through efficiently
• Demonstrates the ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems immediately
• Shows the ability to work well under pressure
• Exhibits the ability to work well with others and maintain organization between cross-related departments
• Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills
• Very detail-oriented
• Prior Experience Preferred
Must pass a background check (no felonies or domestic violence convictions) and Drug test.
Equal Employment Opportunity Company (EEOC)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers