Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is currently looking for an experience Administrative Assistant/Billing Assistant. The pay rate is between $17-$18 per hour depending on experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
Administrative Assistant/Billing Assistant
Assist the Branch Manager with the operation of the branch
• Answer, screen and process all incoming calls & messages
• Greet customers and represent company in a positive manner
• Review in detail all work orders and provide pricing according to contracts and/or price agreements (this requires understanding cost & revenue from a billing standpoint)
• Handle & process incoming and outgoing mail & packages. Overall responsibility for all preparation & processing of FedEx, UPS etc.
• Maintain equipment repair log
• Maintain inventory control of parts by daily allocation distributions
• Monitors distribution of customer equipment & parts
• Coding vendor invoices and packing lists
• Collection of work orders from technicians
• Assist in annual reconciliation & counting of inventory
• Assist and coordinate customer billing
• Reconciliation of petty cash monthly
• Monitor Technicians Time Entry Daily & Process Bi-Weekly
• Prepare complex data & summarize same through spreadsheets, graphs & reports
• This role requires the ability to lift & carry packages on a regular basis that may weigh up to 30 lbs.
• This role also requires the ability to walk frequently during the day while carrying the packages to other locations in the office.
• Requires advanced computer skills, including creation of various reports & complex spreadsheets. Must be Very proficient in Entire Microsoft Office Suite, with a STRONG Focus on Excel Skills & Word, Microsoft Dynamics AX Experience Strongly Preferred
• Basic understanding of cost and revenue from an accounting standpoint required
• Basic accounting skills preferred for billing purposes.
• This position requires the skills and knowledge normally obtained through the successful completion of a high school degree. Associates Degree, or some college/business courses strongly preferred.
• Requires 4+ years minimum related experience, preferably in an administrative capacity with progressive responsibility
• Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills dealing with greeting customers in person and on the telephone. Must speak clearly and professionally
• Must type a minimum of 55 words per minute
• A demonstrated proficiency in understanding new software systems quickly strongly preferred
• Capable of dealing with internal and external clients in a tactful and professional manner.
• Must be able to work in a busy and sometimes hectic environment
If interested, please contact Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency at 239-434-5226 or apply in person Monday-Friday between 9-11am or 1-3pm at 3620 Tamiami Trail N Naples, FL 34103. Please make sure to bring 2 forms of non-expired government issued IDs.