compensation: Base Salary plus Bonuses plus Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking to Hire Realtors that want to supplement their income as a Marketing Rep for our Law Firm/Title Company. We are not looking to take you away from selling homes, we simply want to provide an additional source of income. We are only looking for One Realtors at this time. We are not looking to take you away from your Real Estate Circle, in fact we want people that have a Network of Real Estate Professionals. We offer a great compensation package along with all the support that one can ask for. Everything from marketing material to an expense account. We've detailed the Job below. If you feel this is something that fits your personality please follow the instructions in the Job description. Please understand that this position will involve Networking, Face to Face Marketing along with code calling to Realtors and Brokers in your area. If that is not something you are comfortable with then this isn't for you.
This position will work closely with each member of the staff as well as independent contractors. Key competencies include superior sales/client relations skills, organization, prioritization, an understanding of marketing/advertising/networking and/or related field and attention to detail. Candidate must be comfortable with sales as a large component of this role will involve communication with potential clients and referral sources. Must have ability to work successfully in a fast-paced work environment and meet deadlines.
*When applying for this position please include the following in the subject line "I am the team player you are looking for"
This is an essential position in the Marketing/Public Relations Department of a Real Estate Law Firm and Title Agency, as this position is responsible for managing, through the team and independently, the workflow for various marketing initiatives and relations.
- Research articles to be sent to referral sources
- Manage firm systems for sending our direct mail like birthday cards, holiday cards, client satisfaction surveys, monthly newsletters, thank you cards, etc. Prior experience of systems like Infusionsoft is a plus.
- Call organizations to schedule speaking engagements for firm attorneys.
- Call potential new referral sources to schedule marketing call meetings for firm attorneys.
- Respond to inbound phone calls and email inquiries from potential clients in a timely manner and effectively use sales scripts and consistent follow-up to activate inquiry into a client.
- Follow-up with inquiries by phone, email or website until the potential client is reached.
- Follow-up with potential clients who miss an appointment.
- Activate client protocol for emails and direct mailings once appointments are scheduled.
- Once the case is closed, operate the "post case" follow up systems.
- Coordinate live events/seminars (from large scale to small), sponsorship/ads, newsletters, and client alerts. Tasks include follow action plan for the event, coordinating the invitation and RSVP lists, marketing materials, coordinating registrations, setting up tables and booth at resource events etc.
- Coordinate with copywriter on monthly mailed newsletters and bi-weekly emailed newsletter. Create and send them out through Constant Contact as well as send out through monthly mailings to clients.
- Attend local networking events to identify potential referral sources.
- Works in conjunction with team members and independent contractors on project schedules making necessary adjustments and communicating changes to team members.
- Coordinates daily and weekly with team members to ensure all project deadlines are met.
- Compare and edit content between web and print promotional materials.
- Assist with submitting web edits to web developer or editing website via a content management system.
- Assist with editing submitted copy, rewriting and developing text as necessary for appropriate style, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and length using AP style guidelines.
- Assist with proofing process incorporating suggestions and edits to ensure information is accurate, consistent, and meets strategic goals.
- Assist with social media posts and monitoring.
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials
- Bachelor's degree preferred by not required. 2 plus years sales experience, preferably in telemarketing or cold calls.
- 2 years plus experience in the Real Estate field.
- Must be fluent in English, Spanish is a plus.
- Strong phone skills are required and applicant must be comfortable with speaking with potential clients and guiding them through the process of inquiry to client in English, and Spanish a plus.
- Strong computer skills are required and include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Constant Contact. Adobe Creative Suite and Serif is a plus.
- Must have attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a positive manner with a variety of personnel in a team environment and one on one.
- Superior customer service skills and demonstrated willingness to go above and beyond and deliver exceptional service.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- CRM system experience (Infusionsoft) a major plus!
The part time position can easily become full time based on the individual's ability to work and grow the Companies.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers