compensation: Great Wokers Compensation! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Aspen Square Management is a fun, dynamic Property Management Company that owns and manages a large portfolio of apartment communities across the nation. Nearly sixty years ago, Aspen Square Management's founder and visionary leader, Harold Grinspoon, had a simple but powerful idea: If he purchased apartments, fixed them up, rented them out, and then provided exceptional customer service for his residents he could not only make a living but improve the quality of residents' lives. He started out by purchasing two and three family houses in Western Massachusetts and in turn grew this company into what it is today! Aspen Square is proud to be one of the most respected property management companies in the United States.
With a growing portfolio in 16 states, we are looking for an amazing individual to join our team of “Aspenites” at Meadow Lakes in Naples, FL. Aspenites are a special breed, known for our character, passion and drive for success. We want you to feel what it’s like to TRULY love coming to work each day! If you have a passion for people, a persuasive personality and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Submit your resume online, then call us at 1-800-545-1303 ext 7724 to tell us WHY you are the best person for this role. We check our messages first, so don’t miss your opportunity to stand out from the crowd!
Your responsibilities as a Sales & Marketing Professional would include:
• Selling! Selling! Selling the property to prospective residents
• Implementing new and innovative ways to market and increase prospective resident traffic
• Providing prospective residents with one-of-a-kind, highly detailed and customized touring experiences
• Offering legendary customer service
• Closing the deal and completing all necessary tasks, paperwork and administrative duties
The perfect candidate will be:
• Personable, positive and upbeat – not just sometimes, but all the time
• Presentable and professional
• Driven to be the best he/she can be
• Offering unmatched energy and a thirst to be challenged
• Wanting to learn and grow within the company
• Intelligent, extroverted and entrepreneurial-minded
No property management experience? That’s ok! We also bring on college students, hospitality experts, retail gurus, food industry rockstars, and salespeople! We will train the right candidate for the role as long as you possess the outgoing, goal-driven, go-getter personality!
We truly believe in the saying, “work hard, play hard”. It’s been said that working with Aspen Square is comparable to no other because of our amazing culture!
We offer a diverse culture, medical insurance, 401k with company match, paid time off and even celebrate birthdays, team social events, arrange chili cook-offs and much MORE!
There’s a reason why we’ve been rated 4 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor! Submit your resume today, you won’t be disappointed!