compensation: 18.00 per hour to start $20.00 per hour after 90 days employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
- Please READ this very carefully! We mean everything that we have outlined here. This is not a boilerplate template to bring people in for interviews.
- If you don’t fit please don’t apply!
- You MUST not have had any prior convictions or currently be under investigation for a felony. (We do a thorough background check)
- To apply you must submit a resume and a cover letter, we will review them and contact you accordingly.
We would love someone who has 20 years prior shipping experience, but we will train a competent, hard working team player.
This position pays $18.00 per hour to start $20.00 per hour after 90 days
Primary Job Function:
Directly supports the sales department by pulling, verifying, packing and palletizing product for domestic and international shipping.
Secondary Job Function:
Supports our many other departments in whatever tasks need to be completed. All employees are cross trained so that they can assist in other departments and shipping is a department that some days will have very little shipping to do because we are putting orders together and our shipping team must be able to seamlessly integrate into another department when needed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A shipping ninja who is driven to learn, adaptable to an ever-changing environment and has the resourcefulness to overcome challenges. Our team moves at a fast pace and we are passionate about adding quality members to our team, so we are always looking for individuals who are also passionate about their work and who tackle challenges with an “unstoppable” mindset. For us adaptation is a must.
• STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS MANDITORY – Definition = Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved. Provides accurate, consistent numbers on all paperwork.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong cooperative work skills
ABOUT OUR WORKPLACE
• We work Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 5:30pm with up to a 1 hour lunch. We don’t work 9:01 to 5:25. If you are not a punctual person this may not be a good fit. Our company philosophy is if you’re not ten minutes early you’re late.
• Our shipping department sometimes must work later than 5:30 to get order packed and shipped. UPS and FEDEX pick up as late as 6:00 or later and many times we need to stay until then to get shipments sent out. This is considered “Normal” in our shipping department, going home at 5:30 is considered abnormal.
• We do not allow phones in our workplace.
• Our entire facility including our shipping department is inside and air conditioned.
• No Toadstools – Pushing the limits of technology is part of our average workday. That means we expect our team members to push the envelope on their own skills as well. If you aren’t growing, you’re planting roots into your chair as the light from your screen transforms you into a toadstool…… and well who would want that?
This is a full-time position. Payrate starts at $18.00 per hour. 401k matching to 3% after first year. Ten days paid vacation time after one year and every year thereafter. We do not work weekends. We work in an air conditioned / heated building.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers