compensation: Competitive salary based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re looking to expand our amazing team! Are you an experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent looking to join a company that appreciates their employees, encourages professional and personal development and is also a fun place to work? If so, we encourage you to apply!
COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT RESPONSIBILITIES
The Construction Superintendent is responsible for the timely completion of various types of projects including base buildings, tenant fit outs, and building renovations. Superintendents work closely with the Project Management team from project start to project completion. Duties include supervision of labor and subcontractors, coordination, scheduling, purchasing, safety, quality control, and client relations. This position typically reports to the CEO.
Successful candidates for this position will have the following qualifications:
• Three to five years of experience in the commercial construction field is preferred
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to multi-task, handling and prioritizing multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
• Collaborative, flexible and demonstrates excellent teamwork ability
• Focus on client satisfaction – able to maintain a relationship with existing clients as well as develop new client relationships
• Exhibits a positive attitude and a passion for our industry
• Self-motivated with a desire to continually improve one’s knowledge and abilities
Successful candidates for this position will have the following skills:
• Current Driver’s License and able to pass a Federal Background Check
• Ability to walk and/or stand for long periods of time and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
If interested in applying for the Commercial Construction Superintendent position, please submit your resume WITH cover letter and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers