An effective graphic designer & marketing coordinator will create & communicate advertising pieces that will compel members (and the community) to participate in programs, events, classes at Faith - a multi-generational church whose mission is to be welcoming, inclusive & evolving.
Head of Staff, Director of Operations, Ministry Directors
Duties & Responsibilities
• Create graphic design for sermon series, ministry events, etc.
• Create and update weekly church wide emails
• Create marketing pieces (paper & electronic) to promote classes, events, etc.
• Establish branding/style guide best practices
• Carry out the day-to-day tasks of facilitating communications/marketing
• Collaborate on proofing and quality assurance
• Oversee the communications that go to the congregation and to the community, including print and electronic newsletters and announcements, telephone contacts, website, mobile app, etc.
• Adapt written text to match the medium through which it is being communicated
• Proactively plan and work with ministries to support their communications needs.
• Link with organizations, people, and resources in and beyond the congregation (ie. Newspapers, chamber of commerce, etc.)
• Keep social media, website and mobile app fresh and engaging
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or experience in related field.
Professional work in graphic design, journalism, advertising, marketing, current communication technologies, or related field. Experience working in a church environment is preferred but not required.
• Must be proficient using Adobe software suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) & Microsoft Office (Publisher, Word, Excel)
• Must have the ability to make edits to WordPress templated website and mobile app
• Must have an understanding of printing and publication processes
• Needs broad understanding of marketing and mass communication utilizing current media and emerging technologies (print, web, social media, etc.)
• Must have the ability to work with diverse personalities and interests
• Must possess the ability to handle stress, work independently and as a team member, and deal with people in a professional and Christian manner
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers