We are currently seeking 3 a part time and 2 full time office assistants. Reliable, energetic and well organized individuals who are able to handle a variety of administrative and support duties in a timely manner. Self motivated people with the ability to multitask while maintaining a great office environment for coworkers, and clients. Ideal candidates for this opportunity will be expected to take ownership of the following responsibilities:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Manage incoming calls and provide general support to clients and employees
- Help maintain material inventory.
- Help coordinate, packaging, and distribution of client and employee mailings
- Help manage accounts payable / receivables
- Help organize and maintain office policies and procedures
- Be willing to complete other related responsibilities that may come up on the day to day working day.
Attributes needed for consideration:
- Proven work experience as a receptionist, front office personnel, admin or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Social Media fluency
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer-service-oriented mindset
Salary will be either $15 or $16 per hour depending on what position you are chosen for. Thank you.