Royal Shell Real Estate is looking for an Office Manager for an extremely busy real estate office. Two years prior real estate office experience is a must. Our office managers must be detailed oreinted, organized, and willing to provide world class customer service to our agents and guests. We need someone with a positive, go to attitude, who can provide as much assistance as possible to our team of agents so they can lead our growth in Collier County. This position will be full time work, Monday through Friday and possibly other days as needed. Please send your resume.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Oversees the processing of listings, contracts, advertising, supplies, and agents
• Maintains Broker and Agent records in Appfiles
• Reviews and pull Hot Sheets daily
• Runs expiring listing report each month and emails agents the properties due to expire
• Plans the floor schedule each month and enters it into Appfiles
• Creates the top producer report each month for Facebook posts
• Tracks and processes agent billing
• Sets up codes for agents in the postage machine
• Handles new agent set up
• Types and distributes sales meeting minutes
• Maintains inventory of office supplies and reorders supplies as needed
• Ensures that all incoming invoices are routed to the proper people
• Oversees Director of Frist Impressions duties
• Keeps the office neat, tidy, and well maintained at all times
• Provides general agent support as needed with proofing, marketing, strategies, listing, and pending paperwork
• Maintains current office roster
• All other duties as assigned
• Regular and reliable attendance and your physical presence at the work site
• Required Two years prior experience as an Real Estate Office Manager
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
• College degree preferred but not required.
• Florida Real Estate License is a plus, if not currently, candidate must be willing to get in within one year of employment.