compensation: Please provide your salary requirements. Applicants that do not provide their salary requirements will not receive a reply from DTS. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Dental Technology Services, Inc. (DTS) is a well-established IT support and consulting company focused on supporting dental offices throughout southern Florida. DTS is looking for another full-time Network Technician to join our team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the installation of new, turn-key computer networks (including low voltage cabling), supporting both new and existing dental office networks both remotely and on-site, troubleshooting network issues, installation of digital x-ray equipment and associated dental equipment, monitoring existing networks, remote access sessions and phone support.
A DTS Network Technician supports our clients within the dental industry both remotely and on-site. On-site network support requires traveling to dental practices in order to provide on-site network support and digital X-ray equipment repair/support. A DTS Network Technician will also assist in the installation of large digital equipment such as panoramic & cephalometric X-ray units.
- Provide remote support to clients for workstations, servers, and network equipment.
- Provide on-site technical support to clients
- Assist with client server and workstation installations and migrations.
- Create and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Prepare formal recommendations for hardware and software-based IT solutions
- Assist with the installation of digital X-ray equipment
- Prepare daily service tickets
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows SBS
- Understanding of Networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN)
- Understanding of Network Firewalls, Switches, and Routers
- Remote Backup Software
- Antivirus Software
- Microsoft Office
- Exceptional Troubleshooting Skills
- Microsoft and other certifications a plus (MCSE,CCNA,SonicWALL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with interacting with end-users at all levels. (Doctors and staff members)
- Ability to be team player and function independently when appropriate
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Excellent organizations skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to work nights and weekends as required
- Has a passion for technology and servicing clients
- Ability to learn quickly and go the extra mile
Please provide your salary requirements. Applicants that do not provide a copy of their resume and their salary requirements will not receive a reply from DTS.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers