condition: good make / manufacturer: United Trailers model name / number: 53' 3 Car paint color: black size / dimensions: 53 year manufactured: 2008
QR Code Link to This Post
This trailer has served me well, so I have upgraded to a 6 car stacker and semi. It was being rented to a friend, has been sitting a few months, now back home in Florida.
True 8k torsion axles on 17.5 tires. Larger 12-1/4 x 3-3/8 Inch drums, electric brakes.
5th hook up. 2 crank down landing gear jacks and center hydraulic landing gear.
53' long with fixed ramps inside, you can fit 3 large cars/trucks at a time. Also motorcycles, 3 wheels bikes, golf carts, you name it!
Tons of lights added all over, and inside & rear loading lights.
E-track rows entire length. Straps & tie downs not included.
Two escape doors drivers side, plus the "basement" storage door, tons of extra storage! Nose door and side door passenger side.
I just had the front nose redone by the Trailer Doctor in Indiana.
Tropic Trailer in Fort Myers has done all the bearing and axle work/maintenance.
Comes with tons spare parts like brake shoes & drums, bearings, magnets, lights, 2 spare NEW Firestone tires mounted on wheels, door hinges & springs.
This trailer needs about a days worth of work to be top quality again:
1. Needs to have the winch bolted back down in front. Comes with winch and battery.
2. Some of the E-tracks only have screws, and really need a few nuts & bolts.
3. A few spots need to be filled in with spray foam to keep it dry inside. Roof has a few spots needing tape.
4. I have about 20k miles on it, and it's due for a bearing repack.
5. One of the rear door spring assist wires needs to be wound back on.
6. Has some cosmetic issues all over, but still get complements.
7. Rear ramps are off cuz it has a 2nd set of wood jump ramps. Just needs to be screwed back in.
This is a very heavy trailer, I recommend pulling with a 4500-5500 truck, or small semi.
Has a clean Florida title, and Florida permanent plate which saves you about $500 in plate fees.
No I will not book your loads!
No I will not teach you how to haul cars!
Lets make a deal!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers