compensation: Please inquire
employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DeliverThat was founded in 2016 by Aaron Hoffman and John Zinno while attending Ohio University. The two stumbled upon the idea while walking to their dining hall.
Today, DeliverThat is the fastest growing, most reliable pre-scheduled delivery service in North America. With over 2000 contracted delivery drivers, DeliverThat fulfills thousands of deliveries each week for brands like ezCater, Qdoba Mexican Eats, & Boston Market. If you're looking to make a difference and be valued for your contribution, DeliverThat is for you.
Who We Are
DeliverThat is a coast-to-coast outsourced delivery service recognized as the industry leader in the on-demand catering market. Over 500 brands count on DeliverThat daily to safely transport their food and represent their brand with prompt and professional service.
Deliver That is seeking customer service focused delivery drivers to join our growing team! As an independent contractor, you will choose which deliveries fit your schedule. Earn an average of $25 per completed delivery, including 100% of the tips! Part-time, full-time, or anytime, apply with us if you are looking for a fun, rewarding opportunity. In addition, drivers across the country use DeliverThat as a fantastic supplemental income opportunity. Many utilize DeliverThat along with other gigs to build out a fantastic income. Customer service or call center experience is also a plus in this service oriented role.
2. Go on a ride along - shadow a DeliverThat lead driver to see if DeliverThat is the right fit for you. You will be reviewed on professionalism, promptness, & the ability to think on your feet.
3. Start taking deliveries - After you successfully complete the ride along, you will be set! Grab available deliveries that fit your schedule and enjoy delivering that.
- Deliver order contents to customer locations on time and safely.
- Load and unload vehicle.
- Set up food for customer (No take down required).
- Positive attitude (customer service).
- 19 years or older
- Valid license
- Valid Insurance
- Access to a registered and reliable car/truck/van